Who We Are
Welcome to the #PipelineFam (as one of our plumbers always says!) Adam and Lori Faren started Pipeline Plumbing out of their garage in 2004. Almost 20 years later we have so many amazing employees who we value tremendously. It is important to us that our employees feel valued and that they fit in with the people they are working with.
Employee Testimonials 2024
Read the glowing testimonials from our satisfied Pipeline Plumbing employees, sharing their positive experiences working with us.
- Best Compensation Package (hourly PLUS a unique quarterly profit sharing system-JPs make an average of $6.00 per hour OVER hourly wage )
- Best Trucks and Tool Packages
- Great Team/Family
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- 401k and company match
- Alfac Offered
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Time
- Company events at least 2x per year
- Yearly Employee reviews
- Fun contests throughout the year
- Owners who work in the business and care about the employees
Why pipeline Plumbing?
Pipeline Plumbing is all about slow growth, making sure the right people are recruited and trained to do things the right way with “quality and integrity”. We try hard not to take on more than we can handle, making sure we give our full attention to projects we are working on.
Happy Plumbers Having Fun 😊
Pipeline Plumbing offers a vibrant work atmosphere where fun is at the core. With a focus on creating a positive environment, the company organizes various family-friendly events throughout the year, ensuring a great balance between work and enjoyment for all employees.